The Tandem is your baptism jump, you do not need previous experience.
You will jump from 4.000 m together with a professional instructor who will take care of everything, you just have to worry about enjoying.
All our experience and team of professionals at your disposal so that you become a parachutist, and get to where you want.
The sky is the limit!
* Pac mini price, includes up to level 1.
Always a good option for the before and after your jump … or just to come and have a good time.
Enjoy chill-out area, pool and much more, in an environment of adrenaline and relax all in the same place. In addition to enjoying incredible views of Montserrat.
NO CAR? ARRIVE TO VILLAGE BY TRAIN (FGC).
Always a good option to come or return after your jump … Or just to come and have a good time.
Saltamos Village – SkydiveBCN
+34 930 130 285
+34 675 026 046
HOW TO GET HERE
Aeródromo Barcelona – Bages 08272 Sant Fruitos de Bages Barcelona
01. DON’T HAVE A CAR?
NOW YOU CAN GET HERE BY TRAIN
From Barcelona on FGC R5-R50 (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
You can take the train from the Plaza España (BCN) to Manresa-Alta. We provide a free collection service from this station.
Check the timetables here:
*Ticket price approximately 7,80 €
02. ARE YOU COMING FROM THE AIRPORT?
From el Prat Airport on the RENFE Line R2N and then change to the R4 line to Manresa.
You can take the train at the airport Terminal 2 and we will pick you up outside the station at Manresa. We provide a free collection service from this station.
Check the route here:
03. COMING BY CAR?
– Click on the map to get the GPS route
HOW TO GET TO THE BARCELONA-BAGES AERODROME BY ROAD:
It’s very easy to get to our facilities.
1. From the AUTOVIA C-16 take EXIT 56 and continue along the CARRETERA DE BERGA towards Manresa. After approximately 2 km a sign will tell you to take the next exit on the right. You will see the sign AERODROM – ESCOLA DE PARACAIGUDISMO. Follow directions to the aerodrome entrance.
2. From the EIX TRANSVERSAL, follow the C-16 in the direction of Manresa. Take EXIT 56, and follow the same directions as described above.